Bimmerfest.com will be covering the Detroit Auto Show where, for the first time we will get our hands on the F32 4 Series Coupe Concept. If you've been asleep for the last few months the 4 series coupe is the spiritual successor to the 3 series coupe, that's right there will no longer be a 3 series coupe.
Read more about the 4 Series Coupe Concept
With the ability to see and touch the 4 series in person next week we want to hear from you. What do you want to hear about, what is the biggest question you have about the 4 series that we can answer for you? Post your questions and we'll do our best to get pictures or answers while at the North American International Auto Show.
Preview of BMW at the Detroit Auto Show
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- OEM/aftermarket parts
- headlights yellowing at the top
- Hesitation at idle and hard revs
- New to Bimmerfest!!
- N54 alternator problem
- 2011 328i Xdrive sedan E90 side skirts sticking out
- Hood Release (passenger) won't open
- 2006 BMW 325i won't start. Need Help
- 2011 328xi m style front bumper help
- Service Engine Soon light qquestion.