BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Evans Waterless Coolant
- Android phone to play music via Bluetooth?
- New member - 08 335i with 83,xxx miles, what service should be done at this mileage?
- Calling fdriller9 --and-- DSX
- jb4 2 step help
- Dash Kit for aftermarket radio
- Used E90 shopping -- audio options?
- Looking to purchase a 07 335i bmw