BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My e92 :) rims and vinyl wrapped
- Next time you get a PDR that requires removal of an interior panel...
- new wheels on my e93
- 2007 328i Thermostat questions??
- Anybody have experince with the fitment/lack therof of aftermarket downpipes?
- Pothole = drive malfunction, DSC errors, fuel pump failure.
- BMW e90 2005 320D ABS ecu problem
- 2007 328I MAF sensor