BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Buying 335 or 328, help me decide
- Error Code 0806?
- Black Chrome exhaust tips?
- Passenger restraint malfunction
- Climate control question
- Grease covering engine compartment...normal?
- Anyone have an E90 halogen --> bi-Xenon
- To JB4 or not to JB4
- New to this. Questions, please help if you can :)
- Cigarette lighter fuse