BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- ccc dead
- BMW time !
- E92 does someone knows why my car is making this noise
- DIY, Replacing trunk boot hood, or trunk handle or trunk latch... whatever
- 335d or 320i
- How to tell if you have a Performance Exhaust
- 19" staggered wheels for sale - $1200
- Headlights, Please Help!!
- How can I make my bimmer sound deeper and very slightly louder?
- Question about headlight!