BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Three beeps, not hour memo or speed limiter
- lug bolt sheared off
- Falken Tires??
- E92 engine make a siren noise sometimes HELP
- Halogen Lamp Upgrade
- Engine Oil leak
- odd ticking sound?
- e93 convertible rooftop relay problem after storage?
- Best way to mount electronically controlled exhaust cutout valves
- Another Tire Question - Sorry.