BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Angry beyond words
- Changed oil now throwing codes like crazy since
- 2007 328i E92 Muffler/Resonator Delete w/ Aftermarket Resonator
- Can you help identify leaking part?
- New custom exhaust issues
- Folding mirror assembly - alignment question
- Best seats?
- Diminished value claim?
- Insurance troubles
- Selling my e90. Need smoke smell out. Ideas??