BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- What snow chains to get? Going north need them for checkpoint..
- Service engine soon
- Power Steering Fluid
- Scrap/crack noise over bumps
- E9x Roof Rack
- Thick white smoke, misfiring, engine dies out sometimes
- Coding cable for 07 335xi
- BMW 325i touring 2011 - rear glass opening by itself
- Oil drip
- Steptronic MANUAL Mode