BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Benchmark my 320i 2006 in fuel consumption.
- OEM tool kit?
- New to BMW with an 06 E90 xi Arktis Metallic
- Transmission Malfunction, DSC Malfunction, Car Shut off
- 2011 Wagon Rear Bumper
- Carbon Fiber Trim
- vis m3 style front bumper for 3 series question
- 2011 335d deal opinions
- how to sell a 2007 328 convert?
- Oil Level