BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E91 faults
- Should I keep my 2007 335i with 103k miles?
- It's nice to be back in the BMW family
- 2011 335i N55 e90 sedan -PLEASE HELP!!!
- New Tires Question
- Adaptive Light Stuck pointing to left
- Transmission swap help
- Re: Re: 330 Plug Change
- 2010 335 - hesitation, then surge
- Need help diagnosing a surging issue