BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Battery tender
- No Messages Displayed from Iphone S5 in Office I-Drive
- What happens when you don't change your oil...
- change mpg to miles to empty on dashboard
- My first post and first question.
- OEM Coils & Plugs?
- Bought a 2011 328i with auto trans. As a stick driver, it fees weird. Is this normal?
- Tune2air WMA1000 for bluetooth
- Rear Wheel Bearing Wear
- Gray Interior Paint