BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- **HELP** Oxygen Sensor and Intelligent Battery Sensor Fault
- Limp mode after 4K rpms
- Plasti dipping your Interior!!!
- Spare parts
- Forgot to Cut the Coolant
- What other mods do I need to run an E85 50/50 mix?
- [E92 '07] Sat Nav in Cyprus
- Codes on 08 328xi
- 2013 328I license plate insert nut replacement?
- Please welcome the newest DIYer!