BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 335xi - miles or options
- 2006 325i Heater Problem
- '07 e90 Overheat?
- Rear armrest cup holder broken
- Explanation please on driving with a manual in winter...
- 2007 65K miles 328xi running very rough
- May go from 5 series to 3 Series. Thoughts?
- Blown oil line on new E93 on delivery
- Need Help Please!
- 335i M sport wheel size?