BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Ran out of gas and power steering went out?
- Front right wheel squeak
- Intake hose popped off, any damage possible?
- Fellow Soldiers, PotHole help./?
- Help needed please
- Heat front center console
- Just purchased '07 328xi
- Thinking about getting the whole cat back exhaust for 2011 bmw 335i
- New member, battery question winter storage
- Vin check