BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- These secured credit cards can help rebuild credit
- What do you think of these wheels?
- Steering Wheel Click and Squeak?
- Program Chip 2006 330xi
- 2011 335i xDrive noisy, and noticeable engine breaking
- White things on front of all new 335i BMWs
- O2 Trouble Codes
- Happy Holidays to all E9x'Ers
- New to Bimmerfest
- Battery craps out, oh no!