BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Help needed with connecting a 12v power source
- For Sale: Beautiful 2010 328i E90 sedan
- iPhone compatability with 2009 BMW 328i xDrive with Navigation
- M Stripe Decals
- Price Increase yet again
- Is it stupid to buy a 2007 car right now?
- E92 Base Audio Pkg Upgrade (Xover+Sub+Amp) - Any experiences? Horrible Audio System
- Please HELP!! My BMW 330i is overheating!
- Window tint scratched by dealer
- BMW headlights Q