BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Help with my e90
- Help please, 07' 328i AC/heat not blowing
- 2013 335i X drive
- New Member Introduction
- Software update
- Bluetooth Coding
- N52 Carbon on cylinders +oil on spark plugs+ Does fuel injector cleaner work test!!!
- Power seat malfunction when I'm sitting
- Just sharing a few before and after pics!
- Anyone have a Bovee Viseeo Tune2air WMA2000?