BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- How can I make my bimmer sound deeper and very slightly louder?
- Question about headlight!
- 2009 3 series tires & wheels
- 335xi Floor Mats. What options do we have?
- E90 whistle noise from passenger side engine. Please help!
- 2007 bmw 335i limp mode failure...
- 335i lazy eye
- 325xi Dashboard "BRAKE" lit & red
- Need advice, looking for used BMW 328i
- For sale 17 inch OEM BMW wheels AND tiress