BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- I Can't Afford Good Booze Because I Own a BMW - Sputtering Issue While Driving
- Cabin air and engine air filter easy to install? - 2011 BMW 328xi
- Need some help deciding between 535xi or 328xi
- 335i struggling to pick up
- Interior Questions!
- 2010 335d fuel issue
- HPFP Question for used vehicles.
- Battery Warning light
- Fan blower erratic running
- 2010 e93 328i HARD TOP MALFUNCTION HELP!