BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Winter Tires
- Glow Plugs
- Bemo gets OEM Performance Exhaust
- Headlight question
- sputtering/misfire/other issues - 07 328xi e92
- Brakes between a 2011 328i vs 328i Xdrive??
- Time for an upgrade
- Scathing review in Motor Trends latest "Car of the Year"
- Warped rotors and warranty coverage
- Need somebody in Atl that works on bmw for a good price