BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- a/c slow to start after sitting overnight
- 2009 328XI FORKLIFT DAMAGED OIL PAN (auction car), now No Spark!
- E90 335i HID Problem
- steering rack
- Help Me Find OEM M-tech Bumpers
- 335 Headlight Upgrade
- Tranny pan/filter and fluid: pay someone or do myself?
- Bluetooth not working properly
- JB+ Won't fit 2007 E92 335i
- Mirrors stolen in parking garage