BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Steering wheel multifunction switch not working
- Cigarette lighters not working 08 335i e90
- 2013 328i convertible wind deflactor
- The Dinan3 badge...
- It's broken! 335i towed to dealer yesterday.
- Change rear brake pads
- Starting Problem After Accident
- Unsolicited Testamonial on Tires
- Need a little help with tires for the Avant Garde m359.
- Koni Yellow shocks 2006 E90 330xi triggers DSC