BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 08 BMW 335i boost cut off
- 2011 BMW Extended Warranty
- Limp mode
- 328 DME Coding
- Nordic_Kat: How is Your Pristine Machine Doing in the Floods?
- Bimmerfest Fontana 2015 || Extreme Power House Pictures
- Buzzing or Rattling in the center dash? Check this.
- BMW headlight scum removal?
- BMW GAS Milage?
- bmw 330d 2010 e92 self levelling