BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2006 330i Seatbelt problem
- Avoiding having the dealer wash the car when it is in for service.
- Brake changing - unable to get the drivers side to bleed after trying for at least 30
- 07 328xi a/c port
- Recharge 328xi A/C
- HELP!! Anyone with experience fighting claims with after market warranty.
- FS: 2010 BMW 328i X drive M sport
- Good wheels for my 06' BMW 325i
- Brake issue & dealer update
- Selling Stock rims with New tires