BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Window Regulator replacement
- E90 new comfort access key
- Slight vibration through steering wheel?
- Service Light Question
- Photos of LUX angel eyes on e90
- Starter Repair, Via Intake Manifold Removal.
- 09 - 11 N47 Timing chain death rattle
- did somebody try Lex IS350
- How to read BMW-specific diagnostic codes on 2008 335i?
- Front jumper post on 2007 328i do not work????