BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- DPF problems on e93 330D
- Error Code 2E85 - Water Pump
- Car has A LOT of white smoke
- Selling Wheels!!!!
- idrive and sound not working??
- 2008 pre-lci CCC MOST cable failure
- Can't seat front thermostat hose
- 325i creaking noise on right when making a left
- Longest Lasting E90 pre LCI Angel Eye Replacement
- Superpro Front Caster/Camber Control Arm Kit - ALOY0005K