BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Post Your Modified BMW Photos and Info
- Need help deciding between models (2011)
- Sell Me on a Private Party 335i
- Extended warranty comparo
- First car in the jersey snow
- 2011 E90 328 xdrive sedan: Halogen Light adjustable?
- FS: my '10 328 E92
- WTB 335xi Catless DP and Coilover Kit
- Recall for Airbag Sensor
- Does anybody know off the top of their head