BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Tires and Wheels for 07 335i
- Just bought a car
- Offset question for E93---need ASAP please
- help! I'm stranded and my car is dead.
- Performance Exhaust 335i N55 Coupe
- Bmw 320d e92 limp mode
- Remote Roof Lower / raise
- Car wont start!! Have no electricity -good battery- starter and generator-
- Tein springs installed...
- Thinking of a 2012 3 series