BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- updating iDrive
- Blackforest Industries!
- New 2008 328xi owner, need help identifying battery type
- p0301 code shudder idle ????
- MAN's afternoon....
- I knew my config was rare... but,
- 2011 328i
- looking for TPMS - RDC module location in wagon
- Help! Transmission issue!
- Hey guys, tell me what you think of this motor!