BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Parts Equivalent for 318i in the USA?
- E90 LCI sedan with halogen headlights - H7 Halogen to H7 Led
- 328Xi misfire
- tire inflation
- The Borg draws its first collective breath
- Transfer case gasket leak
- Dent on bumper
- Vibe to Ms Kat - CTEK Goddess
- Looking for 2007 328i serpentine belt and tensioner replacement DIY
- P1017 error code?