BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 screeching sound while reversing(audio included)
- Yet another headlight question
- 2009 335i Convertible RDC Module Location
- bmw 328xi 2007 shutting down while driving
- Angel eyes rings off
- E9x Variants
- Is my dealer ripping me off?
- Exhaust leak on bank 2 cylinders on e90 328i
- 2007 335i Will not start after replacing starter
- Oil cap removal