BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Questions on 328 i Rear Brakes
- Safe to put jack stand on the Plastic Jack Point
- Bmw m performance suspension/max tire size?
- Tired of BMW
- 2007 328xi odd steering sound
- 2007 328i. something is eating all my oil
- E92 335D engine turbo charger failure
- Cleaning my wheels
- Caliwaterboy and/or other handling gurus....
- Anyone with an early E90 (06-08) that has been trouble-free?