BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need Urgent Help
- NEED HELP PLEASE- steering and alignment problems
- does every 100K car needs these replaced?
- front under carriage 08 3 series
- 335i is burning too much oil
- Warning lights after cruise control retrofit
- Brake Rotors
- Front Steering Rack and Pinion R&R
- My test drive on a 2007 328i coupe
- Front Brakes