BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Car locks up when I'm in reverse
- Tons of problems... help!!!
- N54 turbo issue
- 2011 335is Connected Drive retrofit? or just Software/Firmware Update
- 2006 325i knocking noise
- Rear brake light panel E90
- iDrive/FM Radio...
- Recommendations for 2008 328i headlights??
- Putting Offset Rally stripes on my 328xi
- Frigid Temperatures and Warm Engines