BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Weird noises from engine when coldstart
- ews immobiliser
- E92 electrical problems, car wont start
- Need help would like to change stereos
- Combox update via winkfp
- Headlight and Foglight Wiring Diagram..??
- Bought my first Bimmer... (08' 328xi)
- 328IX coils and plugs - reliability
- Thoughts on this deal
- Question for E93 + SmartTop Owners