BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Bavarian Technic Enthusiast Kit
- What size wheel spacer do I need?!?!
- 2008 325xi dinon stage3 for sale
- New Owner: High pitched sound is driving me insane
- Power coating rims, nice
- Coolant Expansion tank
- Glovebox is permanently locked.
- Looking for OEM 2012 wheels
- Extended Warranty
- Trading my 335i for 2013 acura tl