BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Check engine light sos
- buying my first bmw
- LUX H8 160 angel eyes damaged during installation
- Erratic temperature and engine light
- 2007 BMW328i PDC, garage door opener problems
- E92 HeadLights replacement advice!!
- front differential on 328i??
- shop tec
- Sadly Swappin' Out The 19s
- OOPS. need help finding a clip