BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 09 328xi hiccup at idle
- a little help
- New Carbon Fiber interior finished and installed
- Fuel Injectors
- E93 M3-style rear spoiler lip - pics inside
- Replaced battery on 335i now the ac won't blow..
- E90 No Start
- 320i 2012, rear brakes pads warning light
- Takata Airbag question
- BMW E90 Engine/Steering Noise