BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 06 330 xi
- LCI E90 Halogen LUX Angel Eyes Upgrade - pics attached.
- Power steering fluid is low
- BMW Touch Up Paint
- Have you waited for a part to come in?
- Run Flats -- 2007 328xi Tires
- 2009 E92 - rattle noise coming from driver side A Pillar / Front wing
- bmw 320i e93 run of out fuel, got more fuel but now won't start
- Bms downpipes
- tire fitment