BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Corner Delete
- Buying a lift for my rides - how you like THIS?
- Opinion - get the ///M trim with the steering wheel?
- N52 Vanos Solenoid HELP!
- Little strip on the roof right next to sun roof is missing
- 335i M Sport versus 335is
- 08 BMW 328xi 70k burning too much gas
- time for new turbos?
- The old girl is still going strong
- LTFT 19-20% high at Idle and goes down/normal when Rev