BMW releases 2013 Diesel X5, 3 Series and 5 Series details
BMW plans to introduce three new diesel models to the U.S. in 2013, in addition to the highly successful BMW X5 35d, which reported a sales increase of 39% last year to over 10,000 vehicles (10,276). The 4-cylinder diesel will premiere in the 3 Series Sedan and Touring and the new 6-cylinder diesel will make its debut in the 5 Series. For the first time ever in the U.S., diesel AWD will be offered in the BMW 5 Series.
Read more about BMW's 2013 strategy
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Power steering?
- BMWhat Bluetooth Adapter
- no sound from radio
- Help me please - Code 30ff
- Anyone in houston?
- Why are there different part numbers for the same part?
- License plate mounts
- 2008 328i - help improving gas mileage
- How do I keep the stereo from shutting off?
- 2007 335xi codes - my turn!!! Help Help!!!