At the Detroit Auto Show BMW teased us with details of their 2013 diesel strategy that includes new oil burner engines for the 3 series and 5 series. What they didn't tell us was how these new models would be badged.
This press release from the Montreal Auto Show (above) could be a clue into the naming of the 3 series diesel. On the 17th BMW will be releasing a 328d for the Canadian market. Is it possible we will also see a 328d?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Crank Seal Assistance
- Help, please!
- coral red color bleed question
- need help suggestions for 2009 335i coupe tires
- Error with distance to go with the amount of gas you have.
- '06 325i e90
- '07 335i not run for 2 years. What to check for?
- What happens to my headlamps when drifting?
- New Member New to BMW, Need help with replacing part
- Need Help. 2007 328i sedan