At the Detroit Auto Show BMW teased us with details of their 2013 diesel strategy that includes new oil burner engines for the 3 series and 5 series. What they didn't tell us was how these new models would be badged.
This press release from the Montreal Auto Show (above) could be a clue into the naming of the 3 series diesel. On the 17th BMW will be releasing a 328d for the Canadian market. Is it possible we will also see a 328d?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- License plate mounts
- How do I keep the stereo from shutting off?
- 2007 335xi codes - my turn!!! Help Help!!!
- My BMW saved my life.
- Buying a BMW 328i
- Indicator and Fog lights; Front windows (E90) 2010
- Front driver window can go down, but not up
- headlight issues
- Waste gate recall 335i
- New BMW Apps Available for Windows/Windows Phone