At the Detroit Auto Show BMW teased us with details of their 2013 diesel strategy that includes new oil burner engines for the 3 series and 5 series. What they didn't tell us was how these new models would be badged.
This press release from the Montreal Auto Show (above) could be a clue into the naming of the 3 series diesel. On the 17th BMW will be releasing a 328d for the Canadian market. Is it possible we will also see a 328d?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW 335i 2009 @ Carmax
- E92 335i throttle body sound wire
- New Shocks vs. Blown Shocks VIDEO
- Change plugs at 20,000 on an N54 engine?
- buying demo
- can't figure out what the notification is
- My foglight dilemma
- BMW 328xi 2007 misfire cant find the problem, any tips?
- Cylinder problem
- Please help if you can