At the Detroit Auto Show BMW teased us with details of their 2013 diesel strategy that includes new oil burner engines for the 3 series and 5 series. What they didn't tell us was how these new models would be badged.
This press release from the Montreal Auto Show (above) could be a clue into the naming of the 3 series diesel. On the 17th BMW will be releasing a 328d for the Canadian market. Is it possible we will also see a 328d?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Radio: button lights on, no sound, Bluetooth, or display
- bimmerfest ready. Looking to cruise with a pack.
- In need of assistance - which tuner's module is this?
- Will ACT bm8-hdsd work on the oem dualmass flywheel
- E90 2008 Dash Error
- Stripped Wheel Lock Key
- brand new bmw owner
- Airbag Reset and POS reset
- Help with my e90
- Help please, 07' 328i AC/heat not blowing