At the Detroit Auto Show BMW teased us with details of their 2013 diesel strategy that includes new oil burner engines for the 3 series and 5 series. What they didn't tell us was how these new models would be badged.
This press release from the Montreal Auto Show (above) could be a clue into the naming of the 3 series diesel. On the 17th BMW will be releasing a 328d for the Canadian market. Is it possible we will also see a 328d?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Coolant Expansion Tank
- Fix of walk away? 2006 325i
- Locate what dealership your BMW came from
- 30FE Code - FRUSTRATED!
- e91 car starts but no internal power
- weird sound from engine compartment
- Valve cover gasket job 2006 330Xi
- e90 transmission problem
- New clueless owner, service price help!!
- 06 330i sport Crankshaft Position sensor issues