At the Detroit Auto Show BMW teased us with details of their 2013 diesel strategy that includes new oil burner engines for the 3 series and 5 series. What they didn't tell us was how these new models would be badged.
This press release from the Montreal Auto Show (above) could be a clue into the naming of the 3 series diesel. On the 17th BMW will be releasing a 328d for the Canadian market. Is it possible we will also see a 328d?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E46 to E90 - maintenance info, etc.
- Re-program the used Key FOB with existing car
- Please help me locate a trustworthy indy shp in ca!
- Odd tire thread wear pattern?
- Low pressure yellow light on
- lug bolt torque
- 2008 335i sedan just died on a test drive lol
- New owner info needed
- 09 328i flashing DSC