2013 F31 328i xDrive Sport Wagon starts at $42,345
Wagon fans out there! I visited the New England Auto Show in Boston this week. On displayed (but door locked ) was a beautiful red BMW 328i xDrive Sports Wagon with sport line trim. The pricing was displayed next to the car. I have not been able to find the pricing anywhere else.
MSRP $42,345 including destination. All the options, including the sport trim (2,600) are extra. See attached picture for details.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
- Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
- Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
- M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
- Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Option Pricing
- Cold weather package (ZCW) - $950
- Driver assistance package (ZDA) - $1900
- Driver assistance plus (ZDB) - $700
- Dynamic handling package (ZDH) - $1000
- Lighting package (ZLP) - $900
- Premium package (ZPP) - $2200
- Roof rails black - $100
- Sport automatic transmission with paddle shifters - $500
- Anti-theft alarm system - $400
- Rear view camera - $400 - included with ZDA
- Rear manual side window shades - $250
- Heated front seats - $500 - included with ZCW
- Park distance control - $750 - included with ZDA
- Automatic high beams - $250
- Active cruise control with Stop&Go $2400
- Navigation system with voice command and BMW Apps - $2150 - included with ZTP
- Harmon Kardon surround sound system - $875
- Burl Walnut trim - $500 - included with ZMM
- Dakota Leather upholstery - $1450
- Metalic paint - $550
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Injector recall 16e-a01
- 07 525i ticking coming from engine compartment
- Need help - Replace valve cover gasket & filter housing gasket
- Looking at New Floor Mats. Opinions?
- 335i vs 335xi
- ac/ heat not working !
- Tail light issue!
- 07 335i - Overheating
- BMW E90 rear light problem - When fog lights are on left brake light doesnt work
- Replace injectors e92 N53 engine