Prior-Design has released their BMW 3-Series F30 PD-M1 wide body kit. The aerodynamic changes included front bumper, fenders, side skirts and rear bumper. Prior Designs has been getting good feedback on the kit since its debut at the Essen Motor Show a few months ago. Anyone going to be the first to install this on their F30?
More pictures at Flickr
What do you think, of the Prior Designs F30 3 Series wide body kit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Trailer hitch for an '06 325Ci ???
- VANOS (variable camshaft timing) solenoids
- Dash lights
- 2006 330i headlight question
- Halo lights / Angel eyes replacement on 2006 E90
- New Purchase - Few things I plan on getting down. Should I or no?
- new tire issue
- Did BMW make a profit on the e90 335i?
- heavy vibration on start up
- What do you think?