Prior-Design has released their BMW 3-Series F30 PD-M1 wide body kit. The aerodynamic changes included front bumper, fenders, side skirts and rear bumper. Prior Designs has been getting good feedback on the kit since its debut at the Essen Motor Show a few months ago. Anyone going to be the first to install this on their F30?
More pictures at Flickr
What do you think, of the Prior Designs F30 3 Series wide body kit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 rear window strip maintenance
- Replacing rear left seatbelt in an E91 / New member
- N47 eml
- Inpa Set up ?
- Convertible hard tops - are they reliable?
- Thinking about an '08 328i that needs steering wheel work.
- E90 325i sticky door handles
- 2011 328i AC problem,Help
- koni fsd on xi? Need soft ride!
- BMW performance exhaust