Prior-Design has released their BMW 3-Series F30 PD-M1 wide body kit. The aerodynamic changes included front bumper, fenders, side skirts and rear bumper. Prior Designs has been getting good feedback on the kit since its debut at the Essen Motor Show a few months ago. Anyone going to be the first to install this on their F30?
More pictures at Flickr
What do you think, of the Prior Designs F30 3 Series wide body kit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New Member Introduction
- Software update
- Bluetooth Coding
- N52 Carbon on cylinders +oil on spark plugs+ Does fuel injector cleaner work test!!!
- Power seat malfunction when I'm sitting
- Just sharing a few before and after pics!
- Anyone have a Bovee Viseeo Tune2air WMA2000?
- BMW 3 series 2006... I need help
- What do you guys use to view V3 datalogs?
- 2007 335i Possible Tune