Prior-Design has released their BMW 3-Series F30 PD-M1 wide body kit. The aerodynamic changes included front bumper, fenders, side skirts and rear bumper. Prior Designs has been getting good feedback on the kit since its debut at the Essen Motor Show a few months ago. Anyone going to be the first to install this on their F30?
More pictures at Flickr
What do you think, of the Prior Designs F30 3 Series wide body kit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- coding newbie
- Is suspension covered under 4years new car warranty
- Need help in identifying symbols on dashboard
- audio question
- Vossen Wheels Hankook Tires For Sale
- 335i issues on recall/refund
- Painted My Calipers and Wheels
- Replacing E90 328XI Shocks
- Added M3 steering wheel to my e93
- Does the Amplifier have a fan?