Prior-Design has released their BMW 3-Series F30 PD-M1 wide body kit. The aerodynamic changes included front bumper, fenders, side skirts and rear bumper. Prior Designs has been getting good feedback on the kit since its debut at the Essen Motor Show a few months ago. Anyone going to be the first to install this on their F30?
More pictures at Flickr
What do you think, of the Prior Designs F30 3 Series wide body kit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- How much Transmission Fluid?
- OEM or replika spare parts?
- INPA reset adaptions? any one done?
- HELP! Radio and sound notifiers in 335xi not working
- Car completely died on me and my top is down
- is this a decent deal on a 07 328xi?
- What should I be searching for on Google?? Trailer Wiring
- What did you do to your E9X Today?
- Angel Lights