Prior-Design has released their BMW 3-Series F30 PD-M1 wide body kit. The aerodynamic changes included front bumper, fenders, side skirts and rear bumper. Prior Designs has been getting good feedback on the kit since its debut at the Essen Motor Show a few months ago. Anyone going to be the first to install this on their F30?
More pictures at Flickr
What do you think, of the Prior Designs F30 3 Series wide body kit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2013 328i Convertible - Rear Window Defroster Question
- 2012 Individual Program
- 2007 330i ????
- Will this battery work for my car?
- Another battery question following on latest one...
- Why does Navigation take time to start up?
- Long Term Recurring Restraint System Alarm
- Front windows moving up and down on their own
- Buying 2013 E93 post lease, add CPO or not?