Prior-Design has released their BMW 3-Series F30 PD-M1 wide body kit. The aerodynamic changes included front bumper, fenders, side skirts and rear bumper. Prior Designs has been getting good feedback on the kit since its debut at the Essen Motor Show a few months ago. Anyone going to be the first to install this on their F30?
More pictures at Flickr
What do you think, of the Prior Designs F30 3 Series wide body kit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 330i future owner
- Help trouble after installing jb4 on 2009
- BMW to drop manual gearboxes
- E91 faults
- Should I keep my 2007 335i with 103k miles?
- It's nice to be back in the BMW family
- 2011 335i N55 e90 sedan -PLEASE HELP!!!
- New Tires Question
- Adaptive Light Stuck pointing to left
- Transmission swap help