Prior-Design has released their BMW 3-Series F30 PD-M1 wide body kit. The aerodynamic changes included front bumper, fenders, side skirts and rear bumper. Prior Designs has been getting good feedback on the kit since its debut at the Essen Motor Show a few months ago. Anyone going to be the first to install this on their F30?
More pictures at Flickr
What do you think, of the Prior Designs F30 3 Series wide body kit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Front Brake Service won't reset!
- Bumper question
- 335i- looking
- pls advise paintiing shadowline and mirror cups
- upgrade to Nav system?
- Passenger Airbag.
- CPO vs. non, Authorized BMW proximity
- Can you get rotors resurfaced? And if so do they need new brake pads after?
- M Wheels Style?
- Steering Wheel Extender.... Is there such a thing