What does perfection look like? BMW Quality Control
It looks like the product of depth and precision from both man and machine with the BMW Quality Management. You think you're detail-oriented? Well when you're finished straightening your tie, check out the attention that each and every nut and bolt of every BMW manufactured receives throughout the assembly lines. You're going to want to floss after. Maybe iron the curtains too. Just trust me.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2010 328i Sedan Problem. ODBII P1775 Code + Amber ABS/DSC/SES/BRAKE Lights On
- Checking mechanical conditon of a BMW.
- Rain Sensor and FZD problem
- Cruise control issue with manual trans
- Idling hick-ups
- Front wheel tracking all over the road...suspension or tyres?
- rattle in dashboard when cold....how to access behind dash?
- Custom Stereo Installation on 2008 BMW 335i Convertible
- P0335 code !!! PLEASE HELP
- Steering Wheel Paint Scratched