What does perfection look like? BMW Quality Control
It looks like the product of depth and precision from both man and machine with the BMW Quality Management. You think you're detail-oriented? Well when you're finished straightening your tie, check out the attention that each and every nut and bolt of every BMW manufactured receives throughout the assembly lines. You're going to want to floss after. Maybe iron the curtains too. Just trust me.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Having problems with windshield trim I installed.
- SES light on after BMS Stage 1
- Any Experience with Automatic Car Adapter & Car Apps (2nd Generation)?
- URGENT HELP NEEDED - BMW 330d M-Sport Convertible
- 2008 335xi Unusual Rear Handling
- 2011 335xdrive msport or 2013 335xdrive msport (I think i did it finally guys!)
- New Ride = New Pics
- Disconnected plug/wire in engine bay
- Rear Window Problem
- 2011 328i xDrive Owner With a Couple Questions