As announced at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, BMW is expanding the 1 Series line-up with an exciting new Limited Edition, which will be available March 2013 in Dealerships around the country and will be offered as a Coupe and Convertible version.
Features of the 1 Series Limited Edition Include:
- New exclusive paint: Mineral White Metallic (Alternatives: Black Sapphire & Space Grey
- Brown soft-top with silver-effects (Convertible only)
- Exclusive Light-alloy 18" wheels double-spoke style 496
- Kidney grill in white with chrome accents
- Black-chrome tailpipes (135i)
- Chromeline Exterior
- Exclusive Tobacco Leather with white contrast stitching
- Sport steering wheel in Tobacco leather
- Interior fine wood trim - "Fineline Stream"
- Door sills - "BMW Limited Edition"
- Floor mats with Tobacco lining
- Anthracite headliner (Coupe only)
1 Series Limited Edition Pricing
- 128i Coupe: $34,795 ($32,095 MSRP* + $2,700 Limited Edition Package)
- 128i Convertible: $40,495 ($37,795 MSRP* + $2,700 Limited Edition Package)
- 135i Coupe: $42,195 ($40,195 MSRP* + $2,000 Limited Edition Package)
- 135i Convertible: $46,995 ($44,995 MSRP* + $2,000 Limited Edition Package)
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Michelin primacy MXM4 ZP 90V instead of Continental ContiProContact SSR 91H
- Fuel Pump Problem
- Bounce Back on Passenger Side Rear Window
- Cobb AP damaged/lost
- Acceleration hesitation
- Window chime reset
- Tire rotation
- Which 2011 Coupe to Buy - 328 or 335 ???
- Transmission shifting hard when car is warmed up
- Faulty speedo, fuel gauge plus more