Dinan has released a hot new product they've dubbed Shockware. Just like Dinan engine software increase the performance from your engine, shockware increases the performance from your EDC suspension. Read on for the details on how it works.
DINAN is proud to announce a new category in BMW tuning that will be a mainstay for years to come. With the wide spread use by BMW of the Electronic Damper Control (EDC) system throughout its most powerful models, DINAN has tuned it for ultimate performance. Match DINAN Shockware™ with DINAN Performance Suspension System for superior handling in all driving conditions.
What is BMW EDC suspension?
Since the introduction of the EDC system, DINAN has embraced the flexibility and performance that can be achieved by a suspension upgrade that leaves the EDC system in place. With the addition of DINAN Shockware™ this solution takes another large step forward by also reprogramming the damping curve of the damper itself.
The EDC system works by monitoring sensors measuring all aspects of the BMWs behavior then analyzing them and adjusting the actuators in the shock absorbers, which, with the help of magnetic valves change their characteristics in a fraction of a second. DINAN Shockware™ reprograms the software making the adjustments to respond in a way that would have recently required purchasing a new performance set of dampers, thus drastically reducing the cost of a suspension upgrade.
- 2011 - 2013 BMW 550i (F10)
- 2011 - 2013 BMW 550i xDrive (F10)
- 2011 - 2013 BMW 650i (F13)
- 2011 - 2013 BMW 650i xDrive (F13)
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Window Switch Operation
- Drilling out rusty registration plate screws
- Top of dash cleaning and protection
- Tensioner and pulley torques
- E91 325i coolant issue?? N51/52? Engine??
- Steering wheel lock
- Rear Curtain stuck
- 320d 2011 - just dies, when i stop the car all power is gone
- 2006 318 E90 - Help!! Buzzing from fuse box!