BMW 3 Series takes the trophy
How many votes does it take to make a poll legitimate? Does 112,877 do it for you?
That is the number of readers of the "auto, motor und sport" who participated in a vote that catapulted the BMW 3 series right to the top of the incredibly competitive midrange segment.
This victory comes as no surprise, following a year of potentially record-breaking sales figures.
For 37 years now, this massive opinion survey is also a vastly revered indicator for the automotive market, as the results reflect buyers' needs, tendencies, and preferences. Winning "Car of the Year 2013," illustrates BMW's great success in the past year, during which the brand broke its own company record. Sales increased in 2012 by 11.6 % to a new record high of 1,540,085 vehicles.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Constant high pitch noise from all speakers
- Jerky automatic transmission fixed
- 328xi e92 idle off, when come to a stop stalls or jumps around
- Interior Passenger Door Handle Melting
- Matching Clear Coat on E90?
- leaking E93 roof at rear windows
- Issues with Doors Locking
- Tap in before or after?
- E93 09 M3 boot access
- Will it happen in BMW showrooms? GIVE ME HOPE!