BMW 3 Series takes the trophy
How many votes does it take to make a poll legitimate? Does 112,877 do it for you?
That is the number of readers of the "auto, motor und sport" who participated in a vote that catapulted the BMW 3 series right to the top of the incredibly competitive midrange segment.
This victory comes as no surprise, following a year of potentially record-breaking sales figures.
For 37 years now, this massive opinion survey is also a vastly revered indicator for the automotive market, as the results reflect buyers' needs, tendencies, and preferences. Winning "Car of the Year 2013," illustrates BMW's great success in the past year, during which the brand broke its own company record. Sales increased in 2012 by 11.6 % to a new record high of 1,540,085 vehicles.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2009 e90 Sedan Running Light Problem/Driver Door Problem
- 2007 328i wont start
- Dammit! How can I get this off?
- Bluetooth 328XI 2007 - Samsung S8
- BMW Rims for Sale
- Unplugged cable after taking to garage
- coding e90
- Rear passenger side window won't go up
- 09 335i with Bluetooth but no Bluetooth Audio?
- HELP! Any luck with goodwill for misdiagnosis?