BMW 3 Series takes the trophy
How many votes does it take to make a poll legitimate? Does 112,877 do it for you?
That is the number of readers of the "auto, motor und sport" who participated in a vote that catapulted the BMW 3 series right to the top of the incredibly competitive midrange segment.
This victory comes as no surprise, following a year of potentially record-breaking sales figures.
For 37 years now, this massive opinion survey is also a vastly revered indicator for the automotive market, as the results reflect buyers' needs, tendencies, and preferences. Winning "Car of the Year 2013," illustrates BMW's great success in the past year, during which the brand broke its own company record. Sales increased in 2012 by 11.6 % to a new record high of 1,540,085 vehicles.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Heat front center console
- Just purchased '07 328xi
- Thinking about getting the whole cat back exhaust for 2011 bmw 335i
- New member, battery question winter storage
- Vin check
- n55vsn54 E90 mufler
- Flickering HID Low Beams
- 2008 328i Sedan Wind Shield Wipers!
- E92 335i m3 hood conversion
- E90 335i window problem, please