BMW 3 Series takes the trophy
How many votes does it take to make a poll legitimate? Does 112,877 do it for you?
That is the number of readers of the "auto, motor und sport" who participated in a vote that catapulted the BMW 3 series right to the top of the incredibly competitive midrange segment.
This victory comes as no surprise, following a year of potentially record-breaking sales figures.
For 37 years now, this massive opinion survey is also a vastly revered indicator for the automotive market, as the results reflect buyers' needs, tendencies, and preferences. Winning "Car of the Year 2013," illustrates BMW's great success in the past year, during which the brand broke its own company record. Sales increased in 2012 by 11.6 % to a new record high of 1,540,085 vehicles.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- I want 235/65/17's on my 328xi...
- $25 for a full automotive detail, discounted to $12!
- Replace Radio with Nav 2006 325xi
- About E90's Performance Suspension Replacing
- 2010 E90 Replacement Low Beam Bulb
- Active Headrests - Reconnecting...
- 2011 335i m sport sedan or 2012 m sport 335i?
- Help identifying Light on dash
- 2007 328-XI w/108k for 12k - good buy?
- Rebuilt title warranty for a 328i