BMW 3 Series takes the trophy
How many votes does it take to make a poll legitimate? Does 112,877 do it for you?
That is the number of readers of the "auto, motor und sport" who participated in a vote that catapulted the BMW 3 series right to the top of the incredibly competitive midrange segment.
This victory comes as no surprise, following a year of potentially record-breaking sales figures.
For 37 years now, this massive opinion survey is also a vastly revered indicator for the automotive market, as the results reflect buyers' needs, tendencies, and preferences. Winning "Car of the Year 2013," illustrates BMW's great success in the past year, during which the brand broke its own company record. Sales increased in 2012 by 11.6 % to a new record high of 1,540,085 vehicles.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Insurance troubles
- Selling my e90. Need smoke smell out. Ideas??
- Resetting Maintenance
- Transmission Fluid Advice (Please help)
- A way to tell if rebar bent without taking bumper off?
- ATF Fluid recommendation/confirmation for GM Transmission
- 335i Sway bar bushing weirdness
- 3.16i 2011 LCI halogen angels
- 2006 330I, Multiple sensors high voltage.. $100 CASH for the "fix"! PLEASE HELP!
- Lifting your e92