BMW teases us with the 3 series sport wagon in motion. We're still waiting on official US ordering details but so far we know the F31 328i xDrive will start at $42,325. Read more about the F31 3 series sport wagon pricing.
With options the 3 series sport wagon will be a 45K+ vehicle, that price point puts it well into X5 pricing territory. It makes you wonder if BMW hasn't inflated the price to leave a space in the market for the just announced 3 Series GT.
Full F31 3 Series US details are coming. Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for the details as they're released.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Bought an E90! (and other various questions)
- 2008 335i E92 front and rear bumper
- Some new found codes?
- Is Real Window Seal Covered by Factory Warranty
- E9x Air Conditioning in Arizona - any good at all? Anyone?
- Brand new, never used, spare for sale
- OFFICIAL Active Autowerke Front Mount Intercooler(FMIC) Group Buy N54/N55
- Don't put plants in the trunk
- If you could replace anything under warranty, what would that be?