BMW teases us with the 3 series sport wagon in motion. We're still waiting on official US ordering details but so far we know the F31 328i xDrive will start at $42,325. Read more about the F31 3 series sport wagon pricing.
With options the 3 series sport wagon will be a 45K+ vehicle, that price point puts it well into X5 pricing territory. It makes you wonder if BMW hasn't inflated the price to leave a space in the market for the just announced 3 Series GT.
Full F31 3 Series US details are coming. Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for the details as they're released.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Replaced thermostat and water pump, now getting P0128 randomly.
- Replacing exhaust pipe wrap - DIY?
- Looking for ideas about this CPO 335i
- 328xi Won't Start
- Need help: dropped wrench extension into the car
- To Trade or Not?
- Looking to sell
- Transmission 2011 328i coupe I think?
- P1415 - Car Stalls
- Yet another headlight post- mystery bulb