BMW teases us with the 3 series sport wagon in motion. We're still waiting on official US ordering details but so far we know the F31 328i xDrive will start at $42,325. Read more about the F31 3 series sport wagon pricing.
With options the 3 series sport wagon will be a 45K+ vehicle, that price point puts it well into X5 pricing territory. It makes you wonder if BMW hasn't inflated the price to leave a space in the market for the just announced 3 Series GT.
Full F31 3 Series US details are coming. Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for the details as they're released.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Looking for a good Indy in So Cal
- HELP Rare N52 vacuum pump failure
- Thin-Walled Spark Plug Socket?
- Buying a 2011 328i
- Pairing iPhone 6 with standard audio (not iDrive)
- Theories on new problem with my 2011 328xi
- 335i battery issues
- water pump or fan problem
- 2011 328i M Sport Le Mans or Montego Blue?
- Ticking noise on 2010 328xi