BMW teases us with the 3 series sport wagon in motion. We're still waiting on official US ordering details but so far we know the F31 328i xDrive will start at $42,325. Read more about the F31 3 series sport wagon pricing.
With options the 3 series sport wagon will be a 45K+ vehicle, that price point puts it well into X5 pricing territory. It makes you wonder if BMW hasn't inflated the price to leave a space in the market for the just announced 3 Series GT.
Full F31 3 Series US details are coming. Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for the details as they're released.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My dashboard is dead
- e92 m-sport door trim keeps falling off
- Dashboard lights and wipers all dead- no blown fuses
- 93EB Error with Airbag/Seatbelt Light & Intermittent Radio..Help!
- Dashboard Lights dead
- Car shuddering upon acceleration
- central locking system
- Type of gas used on E90?
- Xenon to non xenon headlights
- DTC problems