BMW teases us with the 3 series sport wagon in motion. We're still waiting on official US ordering details but so far we know the F31 328i xDrive will start at $42,325. Read more about the F31 3 series sport wagon pricing.
With options the 3 series sport wagon will be a 45K+ vehicle, that price point puts it well into X5 pricing territory. It makes you wonder if BMW hasn't inflated the price to leave a space in the market for the just announced 3 Series GT.
Full F31 3 Series US details are coming. Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for the details as they're released.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 Convertible Care
- Daytime running light
- I need help!!!!!
- E93 trunklid doesn't unlock
- BMW 3 Series Wagon | 20" Matte Graphite CV5's | Vossen
- Glad I Brought my car in for service before the warranty ran out!
- Should I buy a used BMW 335i??
- Increasing acceleration
- What is this cable that is attached to the hood?
- 2012 335 Xdrive coupe potential problems