The P3 gauge built into the driver left hand vent is one of the cleanest gauge installs ever. Utilizing a square digital gauge system the amount of information that can be displayed is almost limitless and the digital numbers fit in with a modern BMW cockpit more then an old fashion round gauge.
In keeping with the Motorsport and Performance heritage of Turner Motorsport the Turner Exclusive edition comes complete with additional performance timers. These additional acceleration timing features are performance measurements we figured our core customers would love most. 0-60 is joined by timing for 0-100 and braking from 60-0 and 100-0. These features are perfect to measure performance gains in a consistent way, storing your best time of the session. Adding an intake and software package? Well record the difference it makes in 0-60 and 0-100 times!
The Turner Motorsport exclusive P3 gauge is available for the E82, E90, E92, E93, F10 and F30. Get more details and order your TMS P3 gauge at Turnermotorsport.com
Read the Bimmerfest.com F30 P3Cars gauge install and review
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Got a dent :(
- Hi what fluid is leaking underneath the car
- Oil Pan Gasket Leak a Common Issue?
- Replaced the Thermostat Twice and Still Getting P0128 Code, PLEASE HELP!!
- '10 328i xdrive rough downshift in sport mode
- ABS dash lights
- My first Bimmer 2009 328i - I have questions
- im a noob please delete this post
- Crank Seal Removal Tool *Please help!*
- I believe my hydraulic pressure sensor is failing. Can i still drive the car to work?