The P3 gauge built into the driver left hand vent is one of the cleanest gauge installs ever. Utilizing a square digital gauge system the amount of information that can be displayed is almost limitless and the digital numbers fit in with a modern BMW cockpit more then an old fashion round gauge.
In keeping with the Motorsport and Performance heritage of Turner Motorsport the Turner Exclusive edition comes complete with additional performance timers. These additional acceleration timing features are performance measurements we figured our core customers would love most. 0-60 is joined by timing for 0-100 and braking from 60-0 and 100-0. These features are perfect to measure performance gains in a consistent way, storing your best time of the session. Adding an intake and software package? Well record the difference it makes in 0-60 and 0-100 times!
The Turner Motorsport exclusive P3 gauge is available for the E82, E90, E92, E93, F10 and F30. Get more details and order your TMS P3 gauge at Turnermotorsport.com
Read the Bimmerfest.com F30 P3Cars gauge install and review
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Was i scammed from this Independent shop
- Need help with my 2007 335i coupe
- Erratic idle E90, what exactly does the valvetronic/eccentric shaft sensor do?
- Color Mod
- Manual Transmission issues 328 -opinions?
- DC AREA Car Detail and scratch removal?
- 2009 BMW 328i LCI Halogen LED Bulbs from e92lighting
- Aftermarket Interior Trim (not CF)
- New to me - 2011 335D M-Sport + Premium Package
- 335I dash cluster battery warning