The P3 gauge built into the driver left hand vent is one of the cleanest gauge installs ever. Utilizing a square digital gauge system the amount of information that can be displayed is almost limitless and the digital numbers fit in with a modern BMW cockpit more then an old fashion round gauge.
In keeping with the Motorsport and Performance heritage of Turner Motorsport the Turner Exclusive edition comes complete with additional performance timers. These additional acceleration timing features are performance measurements we figured our core customers would love most. 0-60 is joined by timing for 0-100 and braking from 60-0 and 100-0. These features are perfect to measure performance gains in a consistent way, storing your best time of the session. Adding an intake and software package? Well record the difference it makes in 0-60 and 0-100 times!
The Turner Motorsport exclusive P3 gauge is available for the E82, E90, E92, E93, F10 and F30. Get more details and order your TMS P3 gauge at Turnermotorsport.com
Read the Bimmerfest.com F30 P3Cars gauge install and review
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Mysterious dash light
- e90 driver door wont unlock - stuck shut - ideas?
- Intermittent Noise from engine compartment '09 e92 328i
- just purchased a mint 2011 328
- 07 335i coolant leak from bottom of reservoir tank
- How can I replace this string for the convertible?
- How to remove the Rear Drink Console between the back seats
- Tire Balance
- Bavarian Technic Enthusiast Kit
- What size wheel spacer do I need?!?!