The P3 gauge built into the driver left hand vent is one of the cleanest gauge installs ever. Utilizing a square digital gauge system the amount of information that can be displayed is almost limitless and the digital numbers fit in with a modern BMW cockpit more then an old fashion round gauge.
In keeping with the Motorsport and Performance heritage of Turner Motorsport the Turner Exclusive edition comes complete with additional performance timers. These additional acceleration timing features are performance measurements we figured our core customers would love most. 0-60 is joined by timing for 0-100 and braking from 60-0 and 100-0. These features are perfect to measure performance gains in a consistent way, storing your best time of the session. Adding an intake and software package? Well record the difference it makes in 0-60 and 0-100 times!
The Turner Motorsport exclusive P3 gauge is available for the E82, E90, E92, E93, F10 and F30. Get more details and order your TMS P3 gauge at Turnermotorsport.com
Read the Bimmerfest.com F30 P3Cars gauge install and review
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2009 328xi xenon low beam bulb part #
- Stuck on my RB PCV install
- SOS, Bluetooth, Audio Occasional Failure
- Autovogue alloys?
- Buying 335i questions
- 2007 BMW 328I whole car Shaking
- Help! Engine Sputters/ jerks please help
- Creaky steering issue?? Anyone else had?
- 2010 BMW 328i Ticking Noise?
- If you rotate summer and winter wheels and tires...