BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- LCD Radio Display Replacement for the 937th time
- WHY do they wash the car at dealership???
- 2006 325i LOUD ANNOYING NOISE, PLEASE HELP!!
- USB AUX port in armrest
- 07 330i ccc coding
- Problem with traction control
- Differences in e90 build date before 3/06 and after 4/06 front struts?
- Can someone help me with my problem? (Engine malfunction showing on screen) 07 335i e
- Suspension question
- BMW comfort access stopped working!!!!