BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 06 325i auto cross
- visor won't stay up 2009 328i any simple fixes??
- Should I cancel my BMW warranty?
- Radiator differences...
- Race ramps
- No AUX option in idrive
- Oil on ignition coil?
- Cig burn in leather. Ideas?
- Rear Right Turn Signal Problem (cost of dealer fix) worth it?
- Need opinion on a repair (quoted from dealer) Regarding Rear Tail Light