BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- e90 Steptronic fluid warning
- Wife killed interior
- Please help me I'm confused
- BMW E90 2005 No Bass rear speakers
- Tires and Rims for e93
- P1447 Engine Code on my 2009 328xDrive
- Mysterious dash light
- e90 driver door wont unlock - stuck shut - ideas?
- Intermittent Noise from engine compartment '09 e92 328i