BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Yet another pothole!!!
- Does the 335i have a lot of problems?
- Possible odometer rollback or clerical error?
- software update for 2011 328i coupe
- Which DIY jobs can I do without getting underneath the car?
- Non permanent alternatives to paint
- Navigation for 2008 320D
- Navaigation for 2008 320D
- Bluetooth connector on iphone 4 snap in adapter?