BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Questions on 328 i Rear Brakes
- Safe to put jack stand on the Plastic Jack Point
- Bmw m performance suspension/max tire size?
- Tired of BMW
- 2007 328xi odd steering sound
- 2007 328i. something is eating all my oil
- E92 335D engine turbo charger failure
- Cleaning my wheels
- Caliwaterboy and/or other handling gurus....
- Anyone with an early E90 (06-08) that has been trouble-free?