BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Hood safety catch
- Side rear view mirrors over-deploy
- Xenon Headlights Starting to Flicker after hitting hole
- Brake rotors warping. Twice.
- DSC transmission failure (automatic)
- S65 Cylinder Head Work
- about to go drive an 09 328xi
- Few 335i/335is Questions
- FS Immac 2008 328i-E93, So Oregon
- A decent article on "do you need winter tires?"