BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Metal Flecks in Diff Fluid?
- Thoughts on my car!
- No sound form Logic 7
- Electric Short after N55 engine install
- 2011 335i interior carpet question...
- 18" wheel upgrade from F series
- Will this jump starter work on my 335i?
- Played with fuses now it won't start just clicks in fuse box
- Stripped AT filler bolt
- Possibly the Best INPA + tools setup around