BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Top won't rise on a 2009 BMW 335i 'vert
- Solid flywheel conversion kit
- Roof Problem
- help...possible prob with external temp sensor?
- Cold Air Intake Causing Smoke?
- New Battery causing issues
- HELP, need your option on this;
- BMW Roundel self desctruct
- Was it the UNIVERSE or just MAINTENANCE (smile)
- Geico and aftermarket parts