BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Have received my Pure stage 2 :) stay tuned !!
- help with the search
- New to Me 335i Convertibe - What Mods do you suggest?
- TPM issue with 2011 328i xDrive
- To sell or keep?
- Windshield Replaced
- Leak coolant and unstable idling
- strange issue with my 328 (e90)
- Need Information on FRM/ FootWell Module Please.
- Very fast tread wear on 2011 328i xDrive MSport