BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Question about brake caliper covers
- 1,800 mile trip, awesome MPG
- Air conditioner surging
- Error Code P0036 Part Number
- New female bmw owner, need help/opinions
- Navi system in E90 (328i)
- problem with brake light
- Vishun PROcede/Active autowerke
- Orderes my Lux gen 4 Halos today. Thank to all of you.
- Please educate me... (wheel content)