BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2006 325xi manual tranny fluid question
- P05ce Engine Code
- Slight Steering Wheel Wobble with aftermarket rims/tyres
- Should I buy this?
- CPO warranty
- Selling E91 on eBay
- Slight little bump feeling when coming to a complete stop w/steptronic
- what to expect at the bmw service appointment
- i love my new to me e91 m wagon
- e91 320d thinking its over heating and goes limp mode(15mph tops) when first start