Take a look at the F31 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II with M Sport

by Mark Jurista on February 11, 2013, 10:21 am
BMW at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show

BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!

Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:

Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.

BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600

See more pricing details here

Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
BMW-2013-Chicago-Auto-Show 1BMW-2013-Chicago-Auto-Show 2BMW-2013-Chicago-Auto-Show 3BMW-2013-Chicago-Auto-Show 4BMW-2013-Chicago-Auto-Show 5BMW-2013-Chicago-Auto-Show 6BMW-2013-Chicago-Auto-Show 7BMW-2013-Chicago-Auto-Show 8BMW-2013-Chicago-Auto-Show 9BMW-2013-Chicago-Auto-Show 10BMW-2013-Chicago-Auto-Show 11BMW-2013-Chicago-Auto-Show 12

Leave a Comment

You must be a registered member to comment on stories. Please take a moment to register for your free account now. If you already have an account, log in using fields below.

19 responses to Take a look at the F31 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II with M Sport

Jamesonsviggen commented:
February 11, 2013, 10:53 am

If there had been a manual, I would have loved that exact car.
Chris90 commented:
February 11, 2013, 11:19 am

What is this car, M3, M5? I can't believe I can't tell.

Chris90 commented:
February 11, 2013, 11:20 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesonsviggen View Post
If there had been a manual, I would have loved that exact car.
I'm kind of glad there isn't a manual, don't need the temptation from a $55k car.
sjwano commented:
February 11, 2013, 11:36 am

Love this car, but am torn as prefer a 335 to the 328, but would like the space the wagon provides. Plus am ready to buy sooner than later...decisions!
February 11, 2013, 11:38 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris90 View Post

M5. Parked my car next to one in that color and my wife could barely tell the difference.
Quote:
I'm kind of glad there isn't a manual, don't need the temptation from a $55k car.
I am sure if it was a lightly optioned 328 M-Sport like mine, it would be about $45k, not that it is a bargain or anything lol.
IndyMike commented:
February 11, 2013, 12:58 pm

Quote:
M5. Parked my car next to one in that color and my wife could barely tell the difference.
Mine probably couldn't either. Although the jig would most likely be up after scoping the joint checking account statement.
February 11, 2013, 1:04 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMike View Post
Mine probably couldn't either. Although the jig would most likely be up after scoping the joint checking account statement.
My wife has turned into kind of a car chick though, she knows her stuff more than a lot of guys.

An E90 M3 drove past us and she said, oooh, that sounded good, was that an aftermarket exhaust?

I sped up, and sure enough it was.

She asked for her car to be tuned the day we bought it, had it running 18psi inside of a week lol.
IndyMike commented:
February 11, 2013, 1:31 pm

Quote:
My wife has turned into kind of a car chick though, she knows her stuff more than a lot of guys.

An E90 M3 drove past us and she said, oooh, that sounded good, was that an aftermarket exhaust?

I sped up, and sure enough it was.

She asked for her car to be tuned the day we bought it, had it running 18psi inside of a week lol.
Sounds like you have a real keeper there.

Mine would probably ask how much the aftermarket exhaust would cost........then when informed would reply with something like..............."you know how many Coach purses that would buy?"
February 11, 2013, 1:42 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMike View Post
Sounds like you have a real keeper there.

Mine would probably ask how much the aftermarket exhaust would cost........then when informed would reply with something like..............."you know how many Coach purses that would buy?"
Lol!

Mine would go along a very similar dialog.
IndyMike commented:
February 11, 2013, 1:50 pm

Quote:
Lol!

Mine would go along a very similar dialog.
I think it's a cat and mouse game most married couples play.

Fortunately mine has never made good on her threats.........yet!

If she ever did I'd probably have to add a whole new separate wing to the house for all of the mods I've purchased over the years.

Hopefully she's not keeping score.
pharding commented:
February 11, 2013, 2:40 pm

And where is the 4 Series Coupe? BOOOOO BMW. Why Detroit and not Chicago?
Itgb commented:
February 11, 2013, 2:47 pm

Anybody notice the fog lights on the M-sport? I thought fog lights were n/a for the US?
February 11, 2013, 2:57 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itgb View Post
Anybody notice the fog lights on the M-sport? I thought fog lights were n/a for the US?
Correct.

Just like the 320i shown, it's not production for US spec at this time. That is why both cars are locked and all the other NA production cars would have been unlocked at the show.
davidc1 commented:
February 11, 2013, 3:30 pm

That is hot! Could be my next ride.
SD Z4MR commented:
February 11, 2013, 5:55 pm

Quote:

Since BMW doesn't currently manufacture an M3 Sedan, it would have to be an M5.

Even my wife knows that! (speaking of wives)
408Racer commented:
February 11, 2013, 5:58 pm

GB commented:
February 11, 2013, 6:15 pm

Looks ok, but without the option of a MT, it'll never buy one. Hoping my e91 6MT lasts a long time!
Chris90 commented:
February 11, 2013, 8:24 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Z4MR View Post
Since BMW doesn't currently manufacture an M3 Sedan, it would have to be an M5.

Even my wife knows that! (speaking of wives)
They do, it just usually has camo on it.
JT///M3 commented:
February 15, 2013, 2:07 pm

Well, I'm sold. ED here I come!